You Won't Break What GOD Has Rebuilt!
"Greater is HE Who is in you, than he who is in the world" 1 John 4:4 (NASB)
by Richard A. Allcorn ©
I am a warrior for The Lord, an apostle, a prophet, having served as a pastor and a teacher as well. I am a psalmist, a singer, a worshipper of The Most High GOD.
A great deal of work and effort has gone into making me what I am today, and what I am becoming. From the trials, and the challenges, to every victory, every failure, every lesson, every correction, every act of obedience, and every act of His grace. It has all shaped, and is shaping, both my life and my sense of purpose, into the man that I am to be. There is no way that Satan and his forces are going to break in Me, what GOD has rebuilt!
I am "the head" and NOT the tail, "above" and NOT beneath, "blessed" going IN "and" going OUT. HIS blessings go before me, and HIS calling is my purpose. I am nothing apart from GOD.
But when His Spirit "explodes" on the inside of me, I become everything He created me to be!
A warrior. A writer. A teacher. A preacher of the Gospel. One of the many sons of GOD, whose Brother is Jesus, my example to follow. I am an ambassador of the Kingdom of Heaven. Satan and the forces of darkness fear me. It's not because of me, but because of GOD's presence inside me. HIS power that courses through me. HIS Spirit directs and corrects me, to keep me on track. Satan and the fallen angels who follow him, fear the authority given to me by my Big Brother, Jesus. And because of His Name, because of the power of His Word, and because of the fire of His Spirit within me, I become a formidable enemy to the wiles of the devil. And I plan to walk that out, while in "this life", to its fullest, with every ounce of my being!
I have determined that they will NOT break me!
I "will" prevail! And I will accomplish what GOD has called me to do, while I remain here, in the Earth. I will finish my assignment! And it will NOT be ending any time soon! I am promised that the limit of my stay would be 120 years, and with the fullness of THE COVENANT, and it's blessings, my body will get in-line with the calling on my life, and with the blessings of that covenant, to restore, rejuvenate, and to instill in me, everything that I need to accomplish that calling and that purpose.
Note to readers:
If you've had something that GOD has called you to do (and you DO), confess this above, to stir up your spirit! Meditate the WORD of GOD. Listen to preaching ... A LOT! "Feed your spirit man"! And you will "see" things begin to change for you.
I was inspirit for this after writing my book, "The Full ARMOR of GOD", which should be available on Amazon soon! I am also extremely stirred up by the music from the group, "Hammer To The Cross", and "Outlaw Gospel Music". These guys wrote a song, "You Won't Break What GOD Rebuilt". You have to get that song, and some of their others. THEY WILL STIR YOU UP! They are full of faith, courage, boldness, and commitment!
I was inspirit for this after writing my book, "The Full ARMOR of GOD", which should be available on Amazon soon! I am also extremely stirred up by the music from the group, "Hammer To The Cross", and "Outlaw Gospel Music". These guys wrote a song, "You Won't Break What GOD Rebuilt". You have to get that song, and some of their others. THEY WILL STIR YOU UP! They are full of faith, courage, boldness, and commitment!
written by Richard A. Allcorn
©Copyright 07/23/2026 - All rights reserved.
#richardaallcorn #richallcorn #faith #youwontbreakwhatgodrebuilt #spiritualwarrior

No comments:
Post a Comment