Thursday, March 14, 2024

Introduction to this blog

 I am working on developing a daily blog that I can use to put out ideas, think out loud, and make available to those interested, updates on what is going on in my life.  I am viewing this as a writing exercise to help me in preparation for my writing career and the books I will be writing soon.  

Comments and feedback are welcome.  Flames and put-downs are not.  I appreciate constructive criticism, and advice.  


-rAllcorn-










eMail:  
rich@allcorn.us   |  website:  http://rich.allcorn.us   |  LinkedIn: richardaallcorn  
office: (954)406-7466 |  cell: (512)844-7424  |  dataline: (512)994-0590  |  skype: richardaallcorn 
telegram:  t.me/richallcorn  

personal website:   http://rich.allcorn.us  |  ITguy  |  Trucking 
*check there for additional contact info, download resumes, references, etc. 

writer / camping guru / photographer / ITguy / techno guru | ham radio guy: K7RLY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love at First Sight! I never would've believed this was possible ... While perusing through TikTok one day I stumbled across an account ...